My Fish

I love freshwater fish! I've had fish since I was 6 years old. Fish make a great pet. There's no need to walk them outside in the heat or cold multiple times a day. They are so peaceful and relaxing to watch. I keep a tank in my room that I watch as I fall asleep at night.

One of my tank has six electric yellow cichlids and a breeding pair of plecos, one bristlenose and one albino veiltail bristlenose. Amazingly, the cichlids and plecos do not bother each other. I used to have a 200 gallon tank of various cichlids and it was my favorite tank I've ever had, but I downgraded when I moved and have not set up my big tank yet. The electric yellows are my favorite because of their bright colors.

Another tank I have contains about 200 neon tetra fry. I breed them for a local pet store and in return I get free equipment, food, fish, and supplies. I also breed the plecos mentioned above for the same reasons.

My final tank is a community tank with many different fish. My favorite is my hyfin shark. I also have a red tailed shark, three neon tetra, a dojo loach, a school of zebra danio, a royal pleco, zebra angelfish, fancy guppies, a blue gourami, some regular and albino veiltail bristlenose pleco fry, green fire tetra, and some assorted mollies and platies.

Fish make a wonderful pet and my blog will give tips on setting up and maintaining freshwater fish tanks, aquarium news, and freshwater fish profiles. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment